Exactly, two weeks from tomorrow, the railroad that is my life heads south to the little village of El Hato, Guatemala (an aldea twenty minutes north of Antigua, the old Guatemalan capital) and Earth Lodge, the hotel I will be calling home for the foreseeable future! I am blessed to have stumbled into a position teaching English to first, second, and third graders in the village school, and working part time at EL for room and board. A group of Wesley students stayed at EL in March, and again in May, and several students on the May trip saw a poster that the school is looking for English teachers.... and several emails and two Skype interviews later, here I am- getting ready to pack up my life as I know it!!
I'm so excited and nervous and full of anticipation and butterflies!!
There truly are no words!!
No comments:
Post a Comment